Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Let's Talk Birthdays...

Okay so this post is dedicated to my dear friend, Brittany. I will unfortunately be out of the country for her big day *sad face* so here is a little birthday shout out and dedication!

First comes the birthday cake (yes my inner fat child has spoken...)













Second comes your birthday suit-not that one people... I know my ladies like to look fabulous (they always do) so here are some fancy get up's to get some ideas. From left to right:  3.1 Philip Lim handmade sequined silk dress, alice + olivia dress with organza skirt, Zucca accordion pleat lace detail dress.


And of course no party ensemble would be complete without a bit of baubly bling. From left to right: limitless strand necklace + sera petal posts, scintilla triple strand + minted leaf earrings, beaded swag bib necklace + weimar earrings



And of course the party decorations...Confetti System would of course be in charge of decorating every nook and cranny with sparkly awesomeness.




Fourth, the dinner party. Now I know my girls are known for throwing amazing dinner parties, and my friend Jackie is an amazing planner for them. Here is just a little sample of the stylings she is capable of.




And whats a birthday with our your cocktail of the evening (well in Bri's situation, different cocktails ;). Here are some I found interesting...I don't know if you guys would try--but just throwing the option out there. Left to right: brandy milk punch, ginger & lemon beer, hot chambord cider.



So there you go, a quick party planning walk-through for you Ms. Brittany. I know I won't be here for your birthday but I will def be celebrating for you. So people, mark your calendars: Tuesday, August 16th! Keep it open cus you're all invited.

a red velvet cupcake...just for you :).

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8/05/2011

    love this post! who's this jackie girl? she sounds cool
    ;)

    ReplyDelete